The Latin scientific name, “Siliqua Patula” is a fancy way of referring to the millions of razor clams that call the coast of Washington home. Being one of the world’s natural delicacies, we thought it best to name this naturally comfy condo after them.
Pat Tula Condo
This comfy first floor condo is located among the Sand Dollar Condos. Staying here will allow for every bit of relaxation you seek out when taking a vacation.
Pat Tula Condo has two bedrooms and one full sized bathroom. There are a total of three beds – 2 queens and a futon. This allows for extra room, for a total of 6 people. (The bathroom in this unit has a roll in shower for handicap access.)
Make use of the kitchen within the Pat Tula Condo. Although vacations usually mean taking a break, we know that those cooks in the family won’t be able to resist.
More About Pat Tula Condo
Although your furry friends might not like the razor clams like we do, they’re still more than welcome to join you for your getaway to the ocean.
We’re sure that they will love the sandy ocean front just as much as you will, and hey – a vacation isn’t a vacation without the whole family!
The Pat Tula Condo allows for access to the nearby ocean side activities. Staying with us will provide you with absolutely no limits – stay as long as you like, spend as much time at the ocean as you want, relax and rest for as long as your day job will let you!
Watch your favorite movie at the end of the night, our television provides basic cable channels, but you can bring your favorite DVDs too.
About Sand Dollar Condos
Sand Dollar Condos is a building made up of 8 condos with 1 and 2 bedrooms available. They are located in the Pacific Beach area where the ocean is at your feet and the sun is constantly shining down. Soak it up.
We stock each condo with the freshest linens and towels to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
The kitchens have basic pots & pans as well as dinner & flat ware available for your use, whether that be cooking up a good meal or packing a picnic to go for the beach.
About Pacific Beach
Booking one of our properties in Pacific Beach? In this little community centrally located in Grays Harbor, you'll find an array of seaside activities for you and your friends/family to venture into.
Fly a kite in a contest, build a sand sculpture or go sea kayaking. There are numerous nearby state parks that are perfect for hiking, surfing or just an afternoon stroll along the beach.
During the Spring you can dig for clams, during the Summer check out the crabbing! If it's warm enough, take a surfing lesson or go fishing so you can catch something for dinner later!
Visiting us during the colder months is perfectly okay too. There are beachside restaurants and museums between Pacific Beach and Ocean Shores that will keep you busy while still being able to enjoy those stunning views.
The By the Sea Promise
Here at By The Sea, By The Sea Vacation Rentals, we vow to make booking with us simple and exciting. We know that booking a rental property home for your vacation can be unfamiliar territory for some, while others know their way around it. Because we know this, we ensure that each of our properties are up to high quality standards.
We do our absolute best to provide support to our guests when booking.
We are available to assist you every day of the year if you have any questions or concerns before, during or after your visit to our home. We have onsite property management that are available 24/7 for anything concerning that may arise.
- Name: Pat Tula Condo
- Status: Active
- Type: Condo
- Country: United States
- State: Washington State
- Destination: Ocean Shores Area
- Location: Pacific Beach
- Complex: Sand Dollar Condos
- Setting: Beach Front Area
- View: Peekaboo Beach View
- Internet: Yes
- Floors: 1
- Entrance Floor: 1
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: QQC
- Bunks: No
- Baths: 1
- Normal Occupancy: 4
- Sleeps: 5
- Max Occupancy: 6
- Parking: 2
- Pets: Dogs
- Daily Rates: $99-$135
- Weekly Rates: $707-$905
- Checkin: 05:00 pm or later
- Checkout: 11:00 am or earlier
- Website: PatTula.com
- Manager: Ocean Shores Accommodations, Inc.
- Ocean Fron Area Neighborhood
- Single Car Parking Unit
- Child Friendly Unit
- Pet Friendly Property Unit
- No Smoking Unit
- Alarm Clock Unit
- Forced Air Electric Heating Unit
- Lamps Unit
- Clam Cleaning Station Building
- Minimum Rental Age is 25 Complex
- Nightstand Unit
- Multiple Car Parking Building
- Smoke detector(s) Building
- Electric Wall Heaters Unit
- Water Front Area Neighborhood
- Town Building Building
- Beach Front Area Neighborhood
- Suburban Area Unit
- Peekaboo Beach View Building
- Full Town View Building
- Microwave Oven Unit
- Coffeemaker Unit
- Glassware Unit
- Icemaker Building
- Oven Unit
- Refrigerator Unit
- Refrigerator - Freezer Unit
- Electric Stove Unit
- Basic Soaps Unit
- All Linens Provided Unit
- Cleaning at Departure Unit
- Family Friendly Unit
- Dining Room Table Unit
- Free Parking Unit
- Post Office Area, 5 Blocks
- Coin Operated Clothes Dryers Building
- Coin Operated Clothes Washer Building
- Pharmacy Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Wheelchair Accessible Unit
- Medical Clinic Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Public Library Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Full Service Restaurants Area, 3 Blocks
- Coffee Shop Area, 3 Blocks
- Shops Area, 3 Blocks
- Gift Shops Area, 3 Blocks
- Grocery Store Area, 3 Blocks
- Convenience Store Area, 2 Blocks
- 24 Hour Assistance Telephone
- ATM Machine Area, 2 Blocks
- Attractions Area
- Casino Gambling Area, 5 Miles
- DVD Player Unit
- Cable TV Basic Channels Unit
- Family Camp Neighborhood, 2 Blocks
- Moped Rentals Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Shelling Neighborhood, 1 Block
- Hiking Trails Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- Beach Combing Area, 2 Blocks
- Rental Bikes Area, 2 Miles
- Birding Area
- High Speed Wireless Internet Building
- Motorcyles allowed at Property Complex
- Walking Paths Neighborhood
- Laundromat Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Bowling Alley Area, 9 Miles
- Hiking Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- Saltwater Fishing Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Surfing Area
- Ocean Swimming Area, 3 Blocks
- Golf Courses Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Scooter Rentals Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- Historical Sites Area
- Tavern Area, 3 Blocks
- Wildlife Viewing Area
- National Parks Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- Scenic Driving Area
- Sand Beach Area, 2 Blocks
- Festivals Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Museums Area, 1 Mile
- Live Music Neighborhood
- Public Parks Neighborhood, 2 Blocks
- Historical Area Area
- Rain Forest Area, 26 to 30 Miles
- Bar Area, 3 Blocks
- Beach Area, 2 Blocks
Current rates are displayed below and may have conditions for minimum stay, maximum occupants or other conditions. Rates, Discounts, Packages, Fees and Taxes may change or end without notice. Book today.
|06/30/19||07/04/19||4th of July||$125|
Charges and Details for this Property
|Normal and maximum occupancy||Normal 4, Sleeps 5, Maximum 6|
|Additional fee per person over normal, per day||$20 Disclosed, $100 Undisclosed|
|Out cleaning fee, minimum per stay and every week||$49|
|Deposit waiver||5.0% of Rent, $25 Min|
|Cleaning fee per dog (max weight 30lbs), per day||$20, but $500 cleaning fee for each unapproved dog|
|Credit card fee, If applicable||3.5%,|
|Lodging and other taxes||11.8%|
DETAILS: Availability cannot be guarantee of all prices at all times. Rates, Discounts, Packages, Fees and Taxes may change or end without notice, even during the booking process. For online, email or phone reservations, Guests should receive an email confirmation when a booking has been accepted. Every attempt will be made to make the property available but occupancy could become unavailable due to circumstances beyond the managers control.
Already a member? Click to login
Not a member? Request info below
Say you saw Pat Tula Condo Condo (1156) on PatTula.com